Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just turned 16 and im lookin to mod my mustang out. it already had cobra chrome rims.

·
Registered
32 Posts
wow great help they are here are some really good sites

americanmuscle.com

latemodelrestoration.com

stangmods.com

http://i866.photobucket.com/album…

thats my car i got cobra stipres bullet wheels flowmaster rocker panel decal decklid headlight covers chrome headlights taillight covers bumper inserts hoodscoop and more from them sites and if you ask them for a free decal when you order something they will send you one

·
Registered
35 Posts
First off its a v6. you cant really trick it out, without making it a ricer mobile. Only thing i would do would be tent the windows, rims are alright, system is fine. Dont waste your money on an exhaust because it will not sound good. My advice would be drive the car for a year until you become an experienced driver, save your money and buy a V8 Chevy or a 5.0 stang.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Okayy First thing first, i dont mean to sound like everyone else, but There is no real way to trick out a 1997 v6, i mean you could put money into it then it will be as fast as a 1997 v8, See what i am saying you put the same amount into a v8 you will get a lot more enjoyment out of it. trade it in.

·
Registered
51 Posts
why would a 1997 mustang have cobra chrome rims?
well i think if it doesnt have original paint then you should paint it a color of your choice
and keep as much as orginal parts as you can

1 - 7 of 7 Posts