Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the look of clear corners way better on the 99+. Where can i get some at? OR, should i go with smoked? I have a silver vert with chrome rims. Opinions please and maybe some info where i can get the headlights at.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Well good news you dont have to buy them, its a free mod, at mustangworld.com

here you go good luck http://www.fnsweet.com/garage/clears.shtml

·
Registered
800 Posts
I would honestly recommend the smoked headlights, we had the stock ones aswell, and just found someone that was willing to swap headlights with us. They almost at times look like you have tinted dark lenses over them the way the light hits them...

alot sleaker IMO

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need to see both before i get either or. Thr prob with the mustangworld.com way is that i would have to get a orange bulp so that it still blinks orange when i'm about to turn because in SoCal its illegal to have white turn signals. To top it off i have the darker colored headlights, not the chrome ones.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
the bulbs in there now are orange, when i got clearcorners mine were orange

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha. Well, if this rain keeps up, i dont know. I think i might be getting my CAI in this week!!!! I'll keep you informed on the race this Sat.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Well if you do the clear corners, do you own write up on it....then we can put it into the How To section.

·
Registered
151 Posts
dude california sucks. I hate their crappy laws. You should move out, cuz i cant wait till they fall into the ocean, but i dont want to see you go like that dude.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I gotta agree with you there Rellik :D There are plenty to go around here. The humidity damn sucks sooooooo much during summer especially. You go out to wash your car and the soap you put on the car dries before you can even rinse it off with a hose!!!! Slight exaggeration, but damn! hahaha, oh well... the girls make up for it hehehe :twisted:
Dan

·
Registered
151 Posts
You go out to wash your car and the soap you put on the car dries before you can even rinse it off with a hose!!!! Slight exaggeration, but damn!

thats not really an exageration sometimes. . .

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
That can happen sometimes in California. I have to re-wet my car just before I dry it.

You have more beaches, more women, and hurricanes.
We have Smog, the worst traffic in the USA, and the Entertainment capital of the world.

So there's good and bad about both extremes :mrgreen:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I Love SoCal. There are some of the more beautiful women here and SoCal is known for it. San Diego for instance is the ####, La Jolla area (La Hoya as its pronounced). There are good looking girls everywhere, you just need to know where to go.

·
Registered
151 Posts
in florida, espically gainsville (UF) the only place you need to go to see insane hot chicks, is out your front door. . .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts