Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere online i can get rear quarter panels for a 93 lx online? i checked lmr and ebay only has a few. or is anyone in pa that may have some theyre looking to sell

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
watch craigslist, i've seen a few around here for sale

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
and american muscle has them for the hatchback if thats what you have

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Is there anywhere online i can get rear quarter panels for a 93 lx online? i checked lmr and ebay only has a few. or is anyone in pa that may have some theyre looking to sell

93_347foxbody,

I'm assuming you're talking about the quarter windows for the hatch in your avatar picture, right? If so, we do carry those quarter windows for your Fox on our AM website! If this isn't what you're talking about, could you point me in the right direction and I'll see what I can do.

Hope this helps!

Shane

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
93_347foxbody,

I'm assuming you're talking about the quarter windows for the hatch in your avatar picture, right? If so, we do carry those quarter windows for your Fox on our AM website! If this isn't what you're talking about, could you point me in the right direction and I'll see what I can do.

Hope this helps!

Shane
im looking for the whole quarter panel not the window, not sure with theres a different name for it. ive been checking craigslist and ebay and most are around 2-300$ im gonna keep looking and try to find a decent deal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts