1,286 Posts
Danger Dude said:
He is very regular !!!!
must not have taken his metamucil this morning :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude that is funny as hell. I did not think about that little twist to what I said

Brandon you are twisted also!!! That is why I like you :D :D :D ;)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
dude, where you been over there? what happened?

Brandon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

too busy working on the car..... I only get online to surf the Probe boards - and ask questions and **** while I'm doing the work, then for a few minutes check out what LeGenDs, 99stang99, and houstongt wrote on 3.8mustang.com, and go back to either work on the car, eat, or sleep.

184 Posts
184 Posts
:D

184 Posts
yall crack me up

·
Registered
11 Posts
Poor Alex... he needs to get that thing up and running again... and take pictures of the engine apart (aka the damage). :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm still around....... just busy as hell

Working on my car - fixing what broke, and more... If all goes according to what I have pictured in my head, it'll be a well oiled beast when I put it back together. Or I'll just screw up beyond repairs, and part it out.. :D

Either way, I'm getting a bunch of new tricks up my sleeve ;) hopefully..

SexyAsthmatic said:
Maybe he has been elbowdeep in J-spec for the better part of the week?
I wish it was elbowdeep... :) more like shoulder. I'm starting to get pretty irritant too. I was taking my car off the jackstands today, holding one in my hand as I was walking to my patio to look for this one tool (holding the jackstand sideways), the heavy ass steel part of the jack stand slid out from the base, and landed dead center on my left big toe nail. After about 15 minutes of my sitting on the ground yelling very bad words at the top of my lungs, I got back to the car, and found this little metal pipe going from my exhaust manifold. I didn't know what it was - so I started looking it up in the tech book... Aparently all of our cars have an exhaust gas recirculating system, which basically recirculates the exhaust gasses for emission purposes. After researching, and thinking about - I found out that all it does is make your car environmently friendly (who cares about that), irritates the hell out of me since I had to snake my way around it all the time, but most of all - IT KILLS PERFORMANCE OF YOUR CAR...making you slower! Since I already wouldn't pass emissions with my swap, hollowed out cat, and a few other things, I thought "WTF do I need it for??? All it does for me now is piss me off, since it's always in the way" so I messed with it a little, and it wouldn't come out. I was now boiling pissed, and my toe hurting like a bastard from having the jack stand smash the crap out of it - didn't make it better. I was about a hair length away from my ears catching fire like in cartoons.. I went to my house, found myself a nice 5 foot long steel pipe, stuck it between the exhaust manifold, and the little metal pipe, and just ripped the fucker out while yelling "Take that you @#$%&!!!!!!!!", patched up the hole nice and tight with a thick bolt, and voila... no more stubborn useless pipe.

Well, this was a little insight of my day today... Everything else is still in the works, kinda sucks that I still didn't even get to the problem which I took my **** apart to begin with. I still didn't get to the actual gasket!! I'm starting to have it up to here with this little project.

So far:

JackStand: 1
Me: 0
Stubborn useless exhaust recirculating pipe: 0wned

Well, talk to ya'll soon...

Alex

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha ha. The joys we go through while working on cars. Nothing's better than swapping engines for the first time lol. That's the best experience ever for 5 16 year olds to do. Wish i could do it all again. Oh well, that's what i get for moving out.

·
Registered
111 Posts
:headbang:

i like the score card there Alex. lol
Do you have any pics right now of what it all looks like or are you going to throw a huge DUW party and post them all at the same time?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts