Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This section has been dead way too long. Is there just nothing going on anywhere? I would say you could all head to my place, but I don't think I could fit everyone in :D

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
we are to spaced out in the south and nothing ever happens down here related to us lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha I know. It sucks. Everyone needs to come over in May though. For Showfest. I keep talking about it but it's great. Everyone needs to just leave for a weekend and meet up somewhere. I'll drive just about anywhere.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
well come on over to north west alabama for a meet wit me and brent adn what not (v6stangs.com) be cool to get together for a day or so.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in starkville going to school at the moment. I need to take a weekend and meet ya somewhere. Where would be a good place to meet?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW everyone in the South East who keeps up with college football needs to watch the MSU Bama game saturday. It starts at 11:30 and I'm pretty sure it's telivised. Should turn out to be a decent game I hope..I really hope so. I'm about sick of going to football games that just plain suck. I go to all the MSU games BTW cause I'm in the band. 800 bucks a semester...why turn it down

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
This will be a excellent game. Jackie Sherril has no love loss over Bama and would surely like to go out beating them. Jackie was a assistant with Bama in ther Bear Bryant years and was rather miffed at Bama for not hiring him instead of Ray Perkins , Bill Curry after the Bear died

I will have to admit since I am from Alabama but a Auburn fan I will still be rooting for Alabama but this is MSU best opportunity to beat Bama in a while

;)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha ha, I'm just glad we're gettin rid of Jackie. You should have heard the celebrating on campus when he announced it. It was about time. He tried to blame it on all his staff but it backfired. Yes, it's mostly the players, but he's responsible for what the players do. I think a good place to start would be a curfew on night before the game. I'll bet you I get in before the players do.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'd love to get together with a bunch of southeast people. I can't drive to Alabama though, but Greenville is not out of the question or even Atlanta (that's about as far as I'd go).

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
well brent is gonna get us together for a track thing come june or july, but i would like to hang some where in between and just get together. but not really anything interesting to do here....

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha there's nothing to do here. I hope I'll have time to get on this much this summer. I'm doing school at the moment so I have some free time. Come summer I'll be making my money for next year's payments. I've learned to work my butt off over the summer and not work at all during the school year. Turns out pretty good

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i am from killen alabama, or near huntsville alabama if that helps ya to locate me.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ah ok yeh. God, the game today sucked. I gave up in first 3 minutes. Alabama 38, MSU 0 final score...

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
ALABAMA OWNED DA BULLDOGS

and Texas A&M and Coach FRAN WERE TOASTED by a team Alabama played to the last minute

You still like it over there Coach Fran :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes Bama ruled us. I'll admit it everyday. But then i went to the basketball game and watched the guys kill a semi-pro team 112 to 78 lol. I'm going for basketball, screw sherill.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ha man we suck. I feel bad being a part of this year's football program. Makes us look really bad. The guys are trying but they just can't do it. We need to just start all over again. I think Sherill leaving will turn out pretty good in the end. We'll still be a couple of years getting back on track. It's all good though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts