Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the most common question is where should I start with mods? Suggestions. Got tinted windows already and chrome grill. Not really digging the chrome grill. thinking about blacking it out.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Depends on your prioritize i guess! Do you want show or go? I say intake, tune, and exhaust. You can feel it and hear it. And dont forget gearing, rubber!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
There's so many options. Browse around in internet for mods. AmericanMuscle, StangMods, LateModelRestoration, Stage3Motorsports, sooo many websites. Just look around and see what pops out at you.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
So the most common question is where should I start with mods? Suggestions. Got tinted windows already and chrome grill. Not really digging the chrome grill. thinking about blacking it out.
Welcome to MustangEvolution!

Post up some pictures of your Stang so we can get a better idea of what you've done so far and then give you some suggestion. A good place to start cosmetically is wheels and suspension to get the stance right!

I'm looking forward to checking out your ride!

-Dan

·
Registered
289 Posts
cold air intake and tune is where everyone starts at then exhaust new wheels maybe headders

·
Registered
101 Posts
You have an excellent base to build upon. Stick with the knight Rider theme and black it out. Maybe throw some black rims on it. And get yourself a spoiler quick!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea can blackout it cause its illegal here but definitely want to change the grille for sure.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
NicholasP said:
It's illegal to blackout your grille?
Why would that be illegal? It's your grille, purely cosmetic, not like lights where if you blacked out it would effect nighttime clarity.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I'm definitely voting for blacking out that grille. I don't think you need a spoiler though, it looks good without one. Get some nice fat black wheels with chrome lips too

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yea, not a big fan of the chrome. I would take that off as I'm sure it's just an insert. Correct?

If I where you, wheels would be the first to go. Have fun with it though. The whole point of modding is to make the car what YOU want it to be. ;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts