Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to spend the money for a new Cai, tunner and Boss intake manifold. But 1500 is a ton of scratch. Does any body know any public promos or sales that I may be missing?

·
Registered
488 Posts
kris302 said:
I'm about to spend the money for a new Cai, tunner and Boss intake manifold. But 1500 is a ton of scratch. Does any body know any public promos or sales that I may be missing?
Go with a bama tuner from am free tunes!

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
You can pick up a slightly used Boss intake for a great price. I scored a low mile one for $300 shipped.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Any ideas on why they are being sold slightly used? I am ever the skeptic, so wondering hat is wrong with the boss mani. I was looking at that or the cobrajet in the future. Cobrajet is ridiculously overpriced tho

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I think a lot of people that are selling them are switching to PD FI. Just a guess.

·
Registered
517 Posts
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Selling for a few reasons I'm sure, returning to stock, maybe they don't like that's its a little harder to launch at track, maybe they're little girls that don't like going fast?
Lol. What's up with the harder to launch part though? I thought the benefits were mostly top end

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

DWC_SmOziLLa said:
I think a lot of people that are selling them are switching to PD FI. Just a guess.
This makes sense. Maybe expecting more power, didbt get what they wanted so going for more

·
Registered
20 Posts
My friend just traded in his 5.0 so naturally i got all of his parts :)

Steeds cai
Sct tuner
Boss 302 IM
Roush mufflers

= $750

...happy hunting!

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Any ideas on why they are being sold slightly used? I am ever the skeptic, so wondering hat is wrong with the boss mani. I was looking at that or the cobrajet in the future. Cobrajet is ridiculously overpriced tho
Upgrades......got my ARH and OR X in excellent for $800 also. Members selling parts on forums always give reasons for sale items.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
SolidRRaxle said:
Lol. What's up with the harder to launch part though? I thought the benefits were mostly top end

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

This makes sense. Maybe expecting more power, didbt get what they wanted so going for more
Haven't been to the track since I put my boss IM on but I keep hearing they are falling on their faces when launching at the track. Lots of bogging out, love to be launched from higher rpms but that's tough to do on street tires

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Rip_Stang said:
My friend just traded in his 5.0 so naturally i got all of his parts :)

Steeds cai
Sct tuner
Boss 302 IM
Roush mufflers

= $750

...happy hunting!
Wow can't beat that for $750, retail would've been close to $1700

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
SolidRRaxle said:
Yeah looks good but I wanna see results and Ill wait on that price awhile to see how far it dips.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts