Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching for the sticker or decal that goes behind the A/C and heat climate control knobs in the center of the dash - the one that says things like "high" "low" and shows the red and blue for the temperature setting. I've tried searching for things like "climate control decal" "climate control sticker" "A/C sticker" "A/C decal" and on and on and on...and found nothing useful. Any idea where to get one? It's for a 1991 Mustang, if that info is needed at all. It's a part of a birthday gift for my mom, I'm replacing a few cosmetic things in her old car, and it desperately needs one of these.

Also, any idea where to get the stickers that go on the buttons that control things like the hazard lights and headlights? Those are worn completely, as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think those are silk-screen printed right on the panel & onto the knobs. I think you'll need to get the panel & the knobs from a junk yard, because I'll bet Ford doesn't even have those anymore.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Your best bet if you can't find it would be to just buy the whole unit. You can find parts dirt cheap for those old mustangs. Also another name for climate control sticker is HVAC, try searching with that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts