Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which car would win in, lets say in a 1/8th mile race. A classic v8 1967 mustang (average engine) or 2002 Honda Accord Vtec... both completely stock. Also, I want some more information on vtec engines. I don't know much about these things.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control.=(VTEC) some upper spec honda cars have them. They usually have a minor power advantage over a non vtec honda engine. At higher revs if the honda is a DOHC it kicks in a second cam at higher revs allowing the engine to get a shot of extra power much like a turbo. You can see this on you tube by searching Vtec. A V8 is still a better drag car with much more torque and better take off.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well an accord is I guess we can call it a speed car and a mustang is a car with torque so if your gonna comtomize it an accord but if u wanna burn rubber and show off go fast and stuff I would chose a mustang I think v8's are the best mostly muscle cars And the accord would win big time but a mustang is a better drag car then a Honda accord

1 - 3 of 3 Posts