Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My great aunt has a 1969 Ford Mustang and a 2008 Ford Mustang, When we get older she told my mom she'll give me one and give my sister one [There's a 12 year difference between me and my sister]
I love them both, but I don't know which one I want for sure. The 08 has only had one problem and that was when spider's built a nest in the gas tank so we couldn't fuel up, easily taken care of. The 69 however had a few problems after they put an automatic transmission in and she doesn't drive it much at all, maybe once a year, but I love it and riding in it when she takes it out, we put the top down and have a blast..
Which one should I choose? Give me ratings and such on each I guess, I don't know..I'm 16 and I'm getting it soon ._.

Don't slam me about being 16 with a mustang, my aunt isn't stupid, she practically raised me and wouldn't give me something if she didn't trust me with it

·
Registered
31 Posts
i would take the 69. Those are some sexy cars!! :) and it's more unique than the newer mustangs. I love those too but the 69's just seem to be an eye catcher! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts