Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I am in the market for a carb soon I can get a mighty demon for 250 or should I get a holly double pumper 650 and the demon is a 650 both mechanical secondaries

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got a different carb for really good price I was told its decent proform race series

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Got a different carb for really good price I was told its decent proform race series
Never herd of it but if the price was right!!
Had a Holley 650 or 750 (can't remember which) on my 87' had mech secondaries etc GAS GUZZLER lol never need adjustment though lol

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
deadsp0t said:
Never herd of it but if the price was right!!
Had a Holley 650 or 750 (can't remember which) on my 87' had mech secondaries etc GAS GUZZLER lol never need adjustment though lol
Gas isn't a concern it's a my project I drive my truck every day for work and it sucks on gas nissan titan super gas guzzler lol but my car is close to running all I need is a msd box rockers and push rods

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
04machazblue said:
Gas isn't a concern it's a my project I drive my truck every day for work and it sucks on gas nissan titan super gas guzzler lol but my car is close to running all I need is a msd box rockers and push rods
Glad to hear. I haven't used the proform but I heard they were pretty good.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Ok some info Barry grant ( maker of deamon ) was the lead dresiner for Holley and made his own company deamon all the way!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm kinda partial to holly, just because I like to use the old brands. I haven't heard any horror story's about demons though.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Well I have heard horror story's about demons, but not demon carbs! Lol

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
DerekJohnScott said:
I'm kinda partial to holly, just because I like to use the old brands. I haven't heard any horror story's about demons though.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Well I have heard horror story's about demons, but not demon carbs! Lol
Lol. They are great carbs. Just the tuning is more difficult, that's all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts