Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. So I search bassani and could fine to many. I'm going for axle back only at them moment. I had my choice down to roush from am but I found these on Craigslist for 450 OBO. My question is. I'm looking for a deep muscle car sound. And everybody's sound clips always say the sound clip does not do them justice. Are the bassani better??

Attachments

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
$450 for used axle back? That's rape. How many miles on them. The reason I say rape is because a member on here just picked up some longtubes in great condition for $450.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
DDTCM said:
$450 for used axle back? That's rape. How many miles on them. The reason I say rape is because a member on here just picked up some longtubes in great condition for $450.
Yeah I think I got my roush brand new from AM for 429.99.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Venomouz831 said:
For new those bassanis run 550. Try and offer him less like 400
That's what I was thinking. Would that be better than roush. And roush on am is 469 but I'm waiting to see if they go in sale for cyber Monday.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Tpost08 said:
That's what I was thinking. Would that be better than roush. And roush on am is 469 but I'm waiting to see if they go in sale for cyber Monday.
I love my roush mufflers. Would only change them out for some borla atack mufflers. They are just way out of my budget.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He said lowest he would take was 400. But I'm hoping that the roush will be on sale Monday. We will have to wait and see. Thanks for the info guys. Always a help.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Tpost08 said:
He said lowest he would take was 400. But I'm hoping that the roush will be on sale Monday. We will have to wait and see. Thanks for the info guys. Always a help.
That's a good idea to wait for Monday. If they aren't on sale just call AM bcuz they gave me a discount ( forgot how much ) when I thought I could have used the discount code Dan gave me over the phone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't want to bash your thread man but I talked to Beefcake and Ordered a Stainless Works Exhaust. Installed it yesterday, and Holy ****. Absolutely the best sounding exhaust I have heard on a New Gen 5.0.

·
Registered
97 Posts
There were some bassani's on eBay a couple of days ago that sold for around $300. That guy is crazy if he wants $400. Might as well buy them new for that price.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
elnegro5.0 said:
There were some bassani's on eBay a couple of days ago that sold for around $300. That guy is crazy if he wants $400. Might as well buy them new for that price.
He said they were only 4 months old.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts