Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Bassani o/r x pipe in the mail today, but I'm still torn between the Flowmaster super 44s and the original 40 mufflers.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Gobabygo67 said:
I just got my Bassani o/r x pipe in the mail today, but I'm still torn between the Flowmaster super 44s and the original 40 mufflers.
Well if u want flowmaster then original 40s, but the i would go with borla stingers, the best sounding exhaust. Good job with bassani, nothing better.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Great call with the Bassani pipe. Have it on mine and would have nothing else. I would say original 40s as well if you want flowmasters. But personally I like my Dynomaxs, if not then Borla's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
TheJigShow said:
Great call with the Bassani pipe. Have it on mine and would have nothing else. I would say original 40s as well if you want flowmasters. But personally I like my Dynomaxs, if not then Borla's.
I have borla on my Saleen.. Not to happy with it actually.. 40 series sounds much better!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
96saleenS281 said:
I have borla on my Saleen.. Not to happy with it actually.. 40 series sounds much better!!
Really? How come? My friend had them on his Mach 1 and they sounded amazing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
TheJigShow said:
Really? How come? My friend had them on his Mach 1 and they sounded amazing.
My car is way to crackley and quite annoying at 2-3000 rpms. Unless if I am straight getting on it, then it sounds good.. Just not happy with they way they sound with normal driving

·
Registered
262 Posts
Fair enough I see your point. Flowmasters do sound good. But my issue with them is that it seems everyone has them, especially with foxbodies. I know people say so many people have them because they sound good, but I just like to be that little bit different.

·
Registered
7 Posts
TheJigShow said:
Fair enough I see your point. Flowmasters do sound good. But my issue with them is that it seems everyone has them, especially with foxbodies. I know people say so many people have them because they sound good, but I just like to be that little bit different.
Very true! They are affordable, they sound good, and they look good too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts