Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have:
Ford c-springs, Lakewood 90/10 struts, competition engineering by moroso adjustable shocks, UPR rear upper radial control arms, MAC cc plates, new inner tie rods(I forgot the brand), new poly. bushings

so what would be a great set of lower control arms to get that would match well with my setup????

any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
the ONLY choice is maximummotorsports for autox/street use.

If you ONLY care about drag and dont care about handeling then get some lift bars they weld on to extent the axle mount and are amazing but suck for haneling, basically suck for anything other than launching at the track... and they are noisy.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
they are pricey but you get what you pay for...the reason they are alot better is their design, go read about them and then you can decide whats best.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
SpectorV said:
they are pricey but you get what you pay for...the reason they are alot better is their design, go read about them and then you can decide whats best.
Like I said I am not trying to change your mind or anyone else. I am just giving people honest answer to options everyone has. Whether you Like Global, UPR, MM they all make quality products.

·
Registered
541 Posts
The best is Maximum Motorsports. I have them and they work well on the streets and on the track. Good Luck,

Matt :banana: :headbang: :worship: :eek:k: :evil: :booze:

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i belive its not just hey they are the best and thats it, you need to ask why and how they are the best, then with that information and the information of the other brands you can make the more informed desicion for your needs.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Well for one thing they don't have polyurethane bushings on both the axle and chassis side. They have urethane on the chassis side and the spherical side. That means they won't damage torque boxes in the long run. There quality and craftsmanship is superior to the other brands. They is why I recommend Maximum Motorsports to others for the suspension parts.

Matt :good: :) :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I had a set of Ground Pounder (Granetelli is the same brand but powder coated red instead of black, dont ask me why) on my mustang. They were amazing. About half the price of maximum Motorsports' and all the quality. while in the water box with slicks, i was warming the tires up with NO wheel hop what-so-ever. They kept the wheels down and improved handling as well.

Check them out. I think the Granetelli ones are on ebay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts