Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright. I've been reading everything I can about which LT's to get. I see pypes are not the way to go. I'm thinking BBK or MAC. I can't afford kooks or pace setters. Can anyone give me first hand opinions on what I should get. I would also like any info and tip for the instal. Ill be doing it on my back in a small 1 car garage so that should prove to be challenging to say the least.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Duncaan said:
Alright. I've been reading everything I can about which LT's to get. I see pypes are not the way to go. I'm thinking BBK or MAC. I can't afford kooks or pace setters. Can anyone give me first hand opinions on what I should get. I would also like any info and tip for the instal. Ill be doing it on my back in a small 1 car garage so that should prove to be challenging to say the least.
Pacesetters are actually some of the cheaper priced headers. Try and get a friend to help and have a couple of jacks and couple of jack stands

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ok agreed with the above comment pacesetter are really cheap and really good! I personally run them. I have the ceramic coated with a paired pacesetter x pipe and a borla car back exhaust. If you want to make the installation 100 times easier just drop the k member and after that it's a breeze! Like he said a buddy and some jack stands will help tremendously. I'll attach a link to what I sound like and where I got my headers. Also not many people think of this bit whatever part you are looking to buy go to summit or wherever and get the part number and do to amazon and type it in. The price range is drastically cheaper. And it's from the same manufacturer you would buy it from if you went to let's say AM.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=oGiOLgK1aUY&desktop_uri=/watch?v=oGiOLgK1aUY

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those pace setters in the pic do not have the flange attached. I already have a BBK H-pipe. Which has the flanges already. I have a jack and 2 jack stands. Will I need more?

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Duncaan said:
Those pace setters in the pic do not have the flange attached. I already have a BBK H-pipe. Which has the flanges already. I have a jack and 2 jack stands. Will I need more?
Have you had any problems with fit and finish?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Amazon.com make sure you have the correct part number for whatever part and type the part number into amazon and wala same part just cheaper! I order everything from them and it still comes directly from the manufacture. IE If you order borla exhaust you get it from borla if you order pacesetter headers you get it from pacesetter.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Slow2V said:
Dont Go cheap do it right and get BBK Ceramic Long tubes
I went bbk ceramic long tubes on my four valve and loved them

·
Registered
205 Posts
Slow2V said:
Dont Go cheap do it right and get BBK Ceramic Long tubes
Just because something is cheap doesn't mean it's not of equal quality than something higher priced. You do what your check book allows you and like I said before I love my set up and it was pretty damn cheap. Works Great,fits great! no problems.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
I wish I found this out a long time ago those parts a extremely cheap do they have more then exhaust parts?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I'm going Mac chrome played headers. Just good prices

·
Registered
123 Posts
They look great too

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

And good price

1 - 16 of 16 Posts