Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ultimate Suspension

Hey
Im looking for the ultimate suspension that i can get for a 2004 V6. I would like the car to handle really well or as well as a mustang can do. I am willing to pay up to $1500 in parts and labor. I know that there are a lot of options out there but i really dont know which one to go with. Ive looked at a couple of different packages but i really dont know which one would be best for sharp corners. Anybody have any ideas?

http://www.stangsuspension.com/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=91

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im looking for shocks struts and springs and caster camber plates with sway bars. I heard that strut tower braces help a lot but i am not sure if it is worth the extra $100 to 150.

Do sway bar end links help at all or are they just a waste of $20?

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
get tockico shocks and struts (blues)
h&r sport springs
mm caster camber plates
gt take off swaybars
and you will have a pretty good suspension, you can install most of that your self. i just have a shop install the cc plates

·
Registered
82 Posts
My personal favorite is Maximum Motorsports they have the best ride quality and work the best but that is just my $.02

·
Registered
537 Posts
I would go springs, shocks, full length subframe connectors, rear lower control arms, and last but not least a panhard bar. Go with Maximum Motorsports they are the best for suspension( quality, customer service, and warranties for some parts).

Matt

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
fastmustangs1 said:
I would go springs, shocks, full length subframe connectors, rear lower control arms, and last but not least a panhard bar. Go with Maximum Motorsports they are the best for suspension( quality, customer service, and warranties for some parts).

Matt
i doubt he needs lca's unless he has real bad traction issues, he doesent have enough power to worry about that

·
Registered
537 Posts
You will probably have to spend more than $1500 for an ultimaite suspension setup either from Maximum Motorsports or Griggs. The cost of that type of setup will run closer to about $3000. With everything I have it ran about 1500 just for the parts not including labor.

Matt :) :rolleyes: :good:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
If you want handling Id reccomend this. Get a good set of coilovers thats all you need front and rear coilovers now thats the best bang for the buck ever. then get the typicals subframe connecters, strut brace, cc plates, panhand bar

Thats badass suspension. BUT as one said above to get the best results your gonna have to spend some penny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts