Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

I can only recommend the SCTX4 tuning device, but I’ve never used any preloaded Tunes that come with it. I have only used big-name custom tunes. My tune is accustomed Dyno-Tune from a local Mustang Speed-Shop. Do some searching and read-up so that you understand the whole process, and can make an informed decision.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Buy a JLT Series 3/Bama Rev-X Tuner Combo from American Muscle. It's only like 600 bucks, and you get free tunes for life

·
Tech-Expert
2006 Mustang GT Deluxe
52 Posts
Stay far away from BAMA tunes. They have a notoriously bad reputation, and the only reason they provide free tunes for life is because they need a lifetime to get them right. :LOL:

Reactions: crjackson

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking to buy a tuner. I was considering the Rev X. I already have a K & N cold air intake and 3.73 gears. I wanted to get a decent tune with the tuner. whats the choices out there? I've heard the Bama 93 race tune is good. what are the thoughts of those with actual experience? If not this tuner whats a comparable unit?

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Buy an SCT X4, then get a tune from Lito

·
Administrator
977 Posts
I eventually will go with a lito tune. Just gotta do one expense at a time. But is it possible to get the lito tune with the Rev X?
You need to ask him that question.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m completely green when it comes to the automotive world let alone Mustangs. I have a 2007 GT with a K&N cold air intake. Looking to get it tuned.Id rather not have to use my laptop or P.C. I was told the Rev-x is the way to go. Next summer I'll be looking to go with a lito tune. Is this possible with the Rev x? Given what I'm looking to do is the Rev X the way to go? Thank in advance for any and all input.

·
Administrator
977 Posts
I’m completely green when it comes to the automotive world let alone Mustangs. I have a 2007 GT with a K&N cold air intake. Looking to get it tuned.Id rather not have to use my laptop or P.C. I was told the Rev-x is the way to go. Next summer I'll be looking to go with a lito tune. Is this possible with the Rev x? Given what I'm looking to do is the Rev X the way to go? Thank in advance for any and all input.
Like stated above, you simply need to email Lito and ask him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts