Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a new set of wheels and some racing stripes. I'm having a hard time deciding. Even on the size. So I'm asking for help. Below is a list of wheels and stripes that I like. Overall, I love the retro look so I'm leaning toward the Bullitt's but please let me know if there are any other wheels that you think I should add to list. I have a Black '13 GT.

Option 1 - 18" or 19" Black Deep Dish Bullitt's with matte black stripes. (The sinister look.)

Option 2 – 18" or 19" Chrome Deep Dish Bullitt's with gold stripes. (Retro look)

Option 3 – 18" or 19" Konig Beyonds with red center cap and red rocker stripes.

Option 4 - 18" or 19" Anthracite Bullitt Wheels with grey stripes.

Option 5 – 18" or 19" Black (painted blue) Machined 2010 GT500 Wheels with blue roof, spolier, and blue Boss C-Style Side Stripe. (The 2012 Boss look.)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Djulin said:
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a new set of wheels and some racing stripes. I'm having a hard time deciding. Even on the size. So I'm asking for help. Below is a list of wheels and stripes that I like. Overall, I love the retro look so I'm leaning toward the Bullitt's but please let me know if there are any other wheels that you think I should add to list. I have a Black '13 GT.

Option 1 - 18" or 19" Black Deep Dish Bullitt's with matte black stripes. (The sinister look.)

Option 2 – 18" or 19" Chrome Deep Dish Bullitt's with gold stripes. (Retro look)

Option 3 – 18" or 19" Konig Beyonds with red center cap and red rocker stripes.

Option 4 - 18" or 19" Anthracite Bullitt Wheels with grey stripes.

Option 5 – 18" or 19" Black (painted blue) Machined 2010 GT500 Wheels with blue roof, spolier, and blue Boss C-Style Side Stripe. (The 2012 Boss look.)
Option 1 or 2 with 19s. This is a tough decision you got here lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts