Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which would you choose? A brand new 03-04 SVT Cobra or a brand new 2011 GT500 Super Snake? Just wondering what you guys think.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DDTCM said:
Thats a ****ing no brainer.......super snake.......heeeeeellllllloooooo,lol.
Lol I don't know which I would choose. The Terminator is my DREAM car, but the Super Snake is bad ass too! :/

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Danny get the 03 SVT, you'll make the guy selling it very happy, and he will love you for life. He'll be your friend forever.LOL.

·
Banned
126 Posts
Man a super snake it I something over, I own 3 03 terminator and keep this in mined, 03 terminator was the revolution of the super powerful cobras supercharger, if The terminator don't come in 03 the super snake never exist in the present lol

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
super snakes are overrated for the money... very overrated.... for the money 03/04 cobra would be a better buy it just depends on what you want. If either were free I would take the SS and sell it then buy a normal GT500 and have money to make it FAR superior.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Definitely the super snake! It's an AMAZING car!

·
Registered
320 Posts
559Danny said:
Which would you choose? A brand new 03-04 SVT Cobra or a brand new 2011 GT500 Super Snake? Just wondering what you guys think.
If you kept them in great shape both are very collectible and proven performers. If money is no object the Snake. Shelby's rarely deprecate and in time will grow in value. Especially after the legend passes away. I take it your just talking hypothetical here. If your really contemplating a purchase wait. I know 2guys locally who bought brand new 2010 Shelby GT-500's for $10k under list from a collector who bought 8 of them expecting to get 15-20k over list. They made too many and the economy tanked so these guys got a steal. Good things come to those who wait. Spiney

·
Banned
126 Posts
Look I pass for 3 2003 cobras and I loved, I build all, this is my last project it is red convertible, I am not a fans of a convertible but this one it is nice, I live the new shelby but 03-04 cobra have the huge reputation for the last 11 years let see what happen with the shelby in 8 years

image-1229971776.png

image-2057879027.png

1 - 20 of 21 Posts