Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm interested to know how you picked those 4 to choose from! The Shelby is worth more than the rest of those combined, so gotta be the Mustang. Now if the Corvette was a 63' or 67'...nah still the Mustang.

·
Registered
46 Posts
1967 Shelby. That would be the rarest of the bunch.
And would increase in value the most.
Always look at;
Production total
Investment quality
Demand and popularity
Current market value
When buying a classic. I want mine to go up in value not
stay the same or go down.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The Audi S4 of course... You can't drive those cars everyday... they'll just become boring and oldish. You'll only know this if you've experienced it. Sure, they're fun to drive on Saturday afternoon and Sunday but imagine commuting to work 70 miles each way in a 65 Vette!!! First thing that you'd do is get much quieter mufflers. Basically, the Audi S4 is more practical. And yes, I had 5 muscle cars at one time so I know the deal. All you need is a water leak somewhere to wish you had a new car. haha

·
Registered
30 Posts
The Shelby would likely be my first choice, unless it is a big block vette, then I may change. The camaro in that year was such a slug that they could not get out of their own way.

·
Registered
38 Posts
In this order:
1967 Shelby GT500 Mustang
1965 Corvette
1978 Camaro Z-28
2001 Audi S4

The Mustang is an absolute classic. The Corvette is also a classic, but not as rare. I don't care for Camaros, but Audis are just plain ugly.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Go the Shelby! But since I wouldn't be able to afford the huge petrol bill, the Audi. I'm looking at fuel economy here people!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts