Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Black

Votes: 6 75.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well fellas.. hopefully this summer im going to buy some rims for my car. its been way overdue. im pretty sure im going with 17x9 bullit rims on ebay. however.. white or black? i also welcome any other suggestions. keep in mind.. small budget.

i like the look of zim's stang but the white car white rims look pretty freakin sexy too.

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh.. also.. dont suggest chrome or silver or any of that stuff.. i already made up my mind on white or black.. im tryin to stick with a theme :p:

here is a picture of the car photoshopped (poorly) with white cobra rs... and yes i notice that its a 4 lug pattern instead of a 5.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
As you can see I also have a white car...I wanted to go with white rims, but everyone I talk to talks about how much of a PITA they are to keep white. That's why I'm going with these lol. 529 shipped to my door for 18x9's..

·
I liek gramer
8,246 Posts
I almost got white, glad I didn't.

I talked to some people who had white wheels, namely KrazyPony, and he said there was no option of putting off cleaning them. You have to clean them constantly. I wouldn't mind so much, but I knew I was going to be moving down here to Bham, where it is filthy, and now I don't have my own driveway to wash her in. :(

I like my chrome, those gunmetal ones brad posted are sexy too. I like black as well. :D

·
Registered
517 Posts
lowflyn said:
As you can see I also have a white car...I wanted to go with white rims, but everyone I talk to talks about how much of a PITA they are to keep white. That's why I'm going with these lol. 529 shipped to my door for 18x9's..
I wonder if those would look sweet on my black GT.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Js281GT said:
I wonder if those would look sweet on my black GT.
I think they're some pretty sweet rims man... They're 18x9 Y2K Cobra R's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts