Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just ordered some white faced gauges, their the ones that can change 6 different colors at night. Umm, I was wonderin, where could I go to get them installed? I would do it myself but ive never done anything like this before and im afraid ill just **** something up and then ill be screwed. If anyone can help me out, id appreciate it. :)

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Do they say that they slide over the stock guages or do you have to replace them. I think the main guage to worry about was the gas, since it will not reset its self.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
I've got a 2001, and I took my gauge cluster out, and was playing with my gauges (never removed them) but watched them go back and forth and such... not a problem there of course.... yeah, mine just popped over my old one, and done.... no worries. A great place for that little switch is down there near your hood pull release button.... there's a flat plane, and you can barely see anything down there, or get it set at what you want, and hide it in your dash.. another option

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
i just have mine where the plastic part under the steering wheel ends. that's where my underbody kit switch is too, till i get a switch panel.

99+, i know the odometer is digi, and my 97 it wasn't.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts