Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have macromedia flash? I need a copy really bad to edit some flash templates I'm about to purchase.

I tried to download on kazza and stuff. It started off at like 60kbs per second then after a few min dropped down to like 1kb/second. I wasn't about to waite 5 hours to download.

Let me know if you have a copy and wouldn't mind sharing it

thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awsome

ZimStang said:
ok im getting it... itll be done downloading in about 20-30 minutes. Do you have winrar?

hit me on AIM: kuzim232 or msn: [email protected]
SWEET man!

Let me know when its done downloading. I don't know why I couldn't get flash. I downloaded photoshop 7, powerpoint, dreamweaver, frontpage, but I just couldn't get Flash downloaded. Thanks again man.

I'll be on most of the night so when you get it just let me know. Its a pretty big file so how are you going to transfer it?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
its like 74 mb... ill just start sending it to you, shouldnt take more then 45 minutes. COntact me on aim or whatever now so i know who you are

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got flash...

Ok I couldn't just download flash, so I had to download the entire Macromedia mx studio including stuff like flash, dreamweaver, fireworks, and some others,

Now I just need to know how to create animations and use flash if any of you know how to please drop me a line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts