Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my carbon fiber parking brake handle is starting to turn on me, it's not a carbon fiber print, it's the real stuff.

Is it from me grabbing it or what? Can you even polish carbon fiber? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
why do you touch your parking brake i have never used mine lol

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Dom said:
A little bit of insurance. I've watched cars roll back when parked and the owner running after them.
icic

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
if it has a clearcoat, then you can apply wax to it and it will prevent it from any sun damage that can turn the material a yellow-ish hue. You can also use some body polish and buff it out a little as long as it has a clear coat.

It might just be a sticker though. How much did it cost you, if you don't mind me asking

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I just looked at it on cal-mustang.com and it is real c/f and has a clear coat. so go ahead and buff it out and then apply wax to it on a fairly regular basis depending on how often your oily hands touch it :)

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Monkey said:
I just looked at it on cal-mustang.com and it is real c/f and has a clear coat. so go ahead and buff it out and then apply wax to it on a fairly regular basis depending on how often your oily hands touch it :)
That woked. Made it look better. :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
mental picture: dom waxing his e-handle, hmmmm :) maybe just trying to get some tips?

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Warfire80 said:
mental picture: dom waxing his e-handle, hmmmm :) maybe just trying to get some tips?
:uhh: :yank: :wtf:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts