Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a ford mustang in the year range of 1966 to 1969 thats for sale. it can be in bad condition, i will fix it up. and is there any benifits to having a classic mustang. any bad reasons to have one?

·
Registered
38 Posts
There's always a lot of them around for sale. Just read the ads. The benefits are a very recognizable and desirable car to drive. The drawbacks is that if you get one in bad condition it can keep you broke for a long time restoring it. Theft is also a problem. Few are ever recovered as they're usually stripped for parts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
ebay. Nothing bad that I can think of with a mustang other then TYPICAL.

In response to "The Voice". Its ok to have an old car as a daily driver. I have a 1974 Ford Maverick. I love it and I use it as my daily driver. It needs repairs sometimes....but keep in mind, you can also get a brand new lemon of a car. Get what you love and drive it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
no there is no benefits to having a classic mustang, its personal pride. it is not a daily drivable car, do not buy one if you dont have 50K+ to drop on this project. if you still want one try craigslist, yahoo autos, autotrader, and if all those fail, then try ebay. try to stay local.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i know of alot for sale. theres no bad reasons to own one, just bad questions about owning one. All i can think of for a bad reason, is that the gas tank is right behind the rear seat, and can explode in a rear end collision, but they make firewalls for retrofit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts