Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 580 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Who will be the first ME member to go out and buy a new 2015 Mustang? Will it be a V8 or V6?
Probably my wife, however she never logs in to ME anymore. She already said she thinks the spy photos, of what you can actually see, will suit her taste. I'm sure it will look good, ford wouldn't disappoint millions of fans with a crappy mustang. Well, the foxbody looked ugly to me so maybe history will repeat. She is however contemplating buying a restored 68 camaro so we shall see.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably my wife, however she never logs in to ME anymore. She already said she thinks the spy photos, of what you can actually see, will suit her taste. I'm sure it will look good, ford wouldn't disappoint millions of fans with a crappy mustang. Well, the foxbody looked ugly to me so maybe history will repeat. She is however contemplating buying a restored 68 camaro so we shall see.
I'm eager to see who it will be that will be posting up the first pics here on ME. I'd like to say it would be me. Lol

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
I'm not making any decision on the 2015 until I see a production model lol. I am trying to be optimistic about though. As of now, my next Mustang will be a 2011-2014 5.0, and it won't be until I'm done with my 4-year assignment in Alaska.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Azure said:
Could be maybe. It would be interesting to see if all three are offered.

Who on ME will drop engine size?
They already have confirmed that there will be a eco-boost 4 cylinder option available. Might make more power than the V6 too, who knows.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not making any decision on the 2015 until I see a production model lol. I am trying to be optimistic about though. As of now, my next Mustang will be a 2011-2014 5.0, and it won't be until I'm done with my 4-year assignment in Alaska.
I have to admit, the 2011-14's will be more attainable as their prices should drop some when the new model comes out. That could get me in the market if the used prices are right. Really though, I want a Boss and I don't see those dropping in price.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Eh...wife and I have been planning on a 50th to sit beside our 25th in the garage. Think we're buying a jeep instead, Ford has pushed way too far from what I want in it. I'm not a fan of the oversized european styled car. Bring back something original not a 2 door Fusion.

·
Registered
744 Posts
lowflyn said:
Eh...wife and I have been planning on a 50th to sit beside our 25th in the garage. Think we're buying a jeep instead, Ford has pushed way too far from what I want in it. I'm not a fan of the oversized european styled car. Bring back something original not a 2 door Fusion.
+1 from what they've shown it doesn't look like an American car anymore. I don't know what Ford is thinking with this whole "European styling" thing. This is suppose to be an AMERICAN icon car, not a luxury European car. But who knows what it'll actually look like.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm going to get one. I won't be first as I don't buy first year platforms, but I'll definitely get whatever SVT option comes out in 16 though.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Not me. The rendering are hideous and I hope it looks nothing like that! 2 years down the road and I want a Roush or Shelby :) im quite content with the look of the 13-14's.

1 - 20 of 580 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.