121 - 140 of 580 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
The Crank is good for 1000HP+

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
The crank is the exact same one used In the 11-14 5.0's and the boss. It's good for anything you can throw at it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
19 Posts
The crank is the exact same one used In the 11-14 5.0's and the boss. It's good for anything you can throw at it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Yes I stand corrected, they did switch to steel earlier.

We've come along way from a model A

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I Hate to say it, but 2015 is the first year in over 2 decades that the Mustang Out-Uglied the Camaro. And they added an I4 on top of it?! SMDH!! Thanks a lot.. OBAMA.
Ha ha ha ha.

The Mustang Source Website is complete trash and the moderators are complete toolbags. TMS, Go F yourselves!

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I Hate to say it, but 2015 is the first year in over 2 decades that the Mustang Out-Uglied the Camaro. And they added an I4 on top of it?! SMDH!! Thanks a lot.. OBAMA.
The worst part about it is that I'm gonna have to look at that horrible ugly a$$ end all the time because that 4 banger turbo will be faster than my 3.7. The faster part is cool and not the issue but having to look at that f ing rear end. Ha ha ha

The Mustang Source Website is complete trash and the moderators are complete toolbags. TMS, Go F yourselves!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Your not an ass man?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
The worst part about it is that I'm gonna have to look at that horrible ugly a$$ end all the time because that 4 banger turbo will be faster than my 3.7. The faster part is cool and not the issue but having to look at that f ing rear end. Ha ha ha

Its a 4 cylinder.. Its just wrong lol. Kinda like a v6 in corvette. It just doesn't belong. I don't hate 4 cylinders, but I just think they should have made their own car for the 4 cylinder since its... a ****ing 4 banger. WHats next if this trend continues? hybrid mustangs with flexfuel?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Its a 4 cylinder.. Its just wrong lol. Kinda like a v6 in corvette. It just doesn't belong. I don't hate 4 cylinders, but I just think they should have made their own car for the 4 cylinder since its... a ****ing 4 banger. WHats next if this trend continues? hybrid mustangs with flexfuel?
If that supposed hybrid with flex fuel has a V8, that would be a killer performance car.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I totally agree bro. That why I was laughing. Ha ha ha. Just agree with your post. Lol

·
Registered
4,575 Posts

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I actually thought the Ford Focus St was that 4 banger model you kind of mentioned that could be like the Subaru WRX for Ford. I thought that focus 4 banger turbo was fast and coukd hold big boost in factory engine.

121 - 140 of 580 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.