Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to how many here race at the track or just do mods for fun :)
would love to know if you do race at the track , how many times you made finals and how many trophies you have and how long you been racing?

just wondering guys/gals :)

·
Premium Member
5,949 Posts
I enjoy running open track. I just race for fun though. I couldn't afford to race competitively unfortunately. I've only been doing it for about a year though.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just curious as to how many here race at the track or just do mods for fun :)
would love to know if you do race at the track , how many times you made finals and how many trophies you have and how long you been racing?

just wondering guys/gals :)
I've been bracket racing since 2001, last year I had one event win and finished 5th in points, I also got to represent Route 66 at the north central finals in Indy.

·
Premium Member
14,435 Posts
I just do it for fun as my Mustang is my only car an I can't afford a ton of mods for it. Only been to the track once, plan to go again next week.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I race regularly but have never competed. Thinking about low prize races for 2014

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Steeda does every weekend! We have won more championships, set more track records, and won more races than all of our competitors (Shelby, Saleen, and Roush) combined!

At Steeda: We Race – You Win « Steeda Blog

Just throwing it out there ... many of our sales professionals are weekend racers and have countless years of experience.

If you ever have any racing question or needs ... don't hesitate to call to get some tips or for a recommendation.

Best Regards,

TJ

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steeda does every weekend! We have won more championships, set more track records, and won more races than all of our competitors (Shelby, Saleen, and Roush) combined!

At Steeda: We Race – You Win � Steeda Blog

Just throwing it out there ... many of our sales professionals are weekend racers and have countless years of experience.

If you ever have any racing question or needs ... don't hesitate to call to get some tips or for a recommendation.

Best Regards,

TJ
thats sweet :) will def hit yall up... can never know to much right? lol ...i have been racing for about 5 months now .. i have won 2 trophies and made it to semi finals 8 times :) lol i def have determination hahahaha

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

At Steeda: We Race – You Win � Steeda Blog

Best Regards,

TJ
hmmmmm just checked out your site and you have TIRES !!! yay need some bad right now gonna porb order some from tyou soon
lol thing i got my last run out them friday hahahah

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Send me an email at [email protected] with what you are looking for and I can have one of the sales managers put a price together.

I look forward to working with you ... and increasing your wins!

Best Regards,

TJ

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Send me an email at [email protected] with what you are looking for and I can have one of the sales managers put a price together.

I look forward to working with you ... and increasing your wins!

Best Regards,

TJ
hey just sent you an eamil... just found out i get good pricing on tire from where i work lol i knew on parts but didnt know on tires lol

·
Registered
803 Posts
I love hitting the track. I have been a few times with the 3.7 running around 13.4. I just got new rear tires that should give more consistency and better times, also working on getting LCA's and mounts. Once I get a dial in time I'm happy with I'm going to hit NMRA and/or NMCA...

The guys at steeda are great, had there Florida shop install my 3.73 gears, they did a great job.

·
Registered
29 Posts
State capital drag way baton rouge

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I race almost every weekend at a 1000 foot track for 3 years now ever since I was 15. And I've learned so much on how to power shift quickly, and how to stage shallow for a faster et, shifting points, Weight transfer and how to work around an engine. You also win a couple hundred bucks if you come in 1st in a class and 1-3 get trophies don't have one yet the closest I got was 4th place and I lost by a 100th of a second :,( it was so close it's hard to decide what my dial should be..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts