Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting a saleen front bumper, and I'm not sure what else. I'm wondering who to get body parts from (other that cervini's, they're damned expensive) that aren't crap. Anyone had any dealings with anyone else they would recommend?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
There's a ton of places...just be sure to go with Urethane...not Fiberglass. If you hit something with a fiberglass front bumper it'll just shatter instead of flexing like the urethane will

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
go direct with cervinis or saleen if you buy cheap say from ebay you get cheap.... and you will spend far more in the end than you would by getting the good parts and having them put on.... and ONLY go urathane.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ya...like Brandon said, you buy cheap parts and they will most likely take some modification to fit

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
saleen is not an amazing fit.... but its a good fit, cervinis is one of the best fits ive seen, also if you want a GREAT deal with a GREAT part the only place i know if is

www.stage3motorsports.com they sell OEM roush parts, you can get a front bumper for 420.00 SHIPPED! with fog lights AND grills.... thats amazing lol and htey are a good place, just email em about seeing the 420 buck price if its changed and they will honnor it.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Cervinis is the only company besides OEM that I would not use hood pins on when I put a new hood on

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
yea thats definatly true, my friend went to a big fun ford weekend and got him a cowl hood for his fox body, got a great deal on it for 250 bucks... it fit worth crap.. so now its a 250 buck flower ornament in his front yard lol.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm really just looking for the front bumper. I figure on getting a GT rear bumper, and putting on a hoodscoop.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i would consider the roush stage 3 front then its 420 shipped with all you need you can look but you wont find a better deal on a nice aftermarket front.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
232stang01 said:
I'm really just looking for the front bumper. I figure on getting a GT rear bumper, and putting on a hoodscoop.
I would say either Roush Stage 3 or the '99 Cobra. What ever you get, get it from the original maker of the piece.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts