1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
bush :headbang:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Edwards still thinks he is going to win, ahahahahahahahaha, Bush is the man, he kicks ass. :headbang:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
BUSH :headbang:

·
Registered
349 Posts
I find it interesting, the results. I assume, I know, that I fall into the old man category here.

I expected to see a more Democrat streak here. Nice to see I am wrong. While I do see some Democrat ideas as having merit they take them way too far, imo.

I voted Bush.

Steve

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH

And I expected Charles (Smokedya95stang) being a atheist would not like Bush. Atheist do not like our leaders to be devout Christians. it really pisses them off

But I still like you Charles

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Honestly, I dont know. I will have to listen to both sides. I've voted for bush in the previous election... but like all elections... I look at what everyone has to say, read up on it... and make an educated decesion.

Going in blind is not something I'm willing to do.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Very good for you. Keep informed

I do I read everything every runner from both parties say and I will say allof the dem are outright goof balls and phonies except 2. Joe Liberman and Al Sharpton

Thet say it straight forward and because they are truthfull never had a chance. I might not agree with all they said but they have principles.

Edwards seem likable but his voting record in congress is deplorable and like slick politician he promises sweeping changes that promise the moon and the president does not has the power to do any of them.

Kerry braggs about his service in Nam but immediately came home and protested. he even with camera's rolling threw his medals over the fence into the white house lawn in discust over the vietnam war but during campaigning last year he showed off his medals. A reporter later asked "How do you have you medals if you threw them over the white house gates". he said " that was only symbolic" The reporters then said " But you told everyone they were your medals and they brought the TV news reporters to capture the event. His reply was " those were different times"
hell he just another Clintonite. Does not know the truth!!!

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Joe Liberman is a good guy. Wish he could be running against Bush so if Bush lost atleast we would have a decent guy running the country. Now we got to chance Kerry getting in office

1 - 20 of 21 Posts