Registered
7 Posts
write in, not voting

everytime i vote the wrong person wins
i figure if i dont vote then i cant complain that the wrong person is in office

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
If the rest of the country will just vote like our poll we will have it made!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I am personally more of a Bush Man...oh **** we are talking about elections arent we, I thought this was that thread about what turns you on the most...DUMB DUMB DUMB...*L*

Yeah I will go with the Bush statement even for politics!

Kerry rymes to much with Ferry!

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Bush
I love what bush has done, BUT.. "“We will fund the SAFER Act and the FIRE Act. We will pass the Mychal Judge Act to hire 100,000 new fire fighters to serve on our front lines of defense. We will send assistance to the front lines so that fire fighters don’t have to settle for the leftovers,” he said as the delegates stood to give him a standing ovation." (Sen. John Kerry) @ “Fire Fighters for Kerry”.
I am a member of IAFF, so lets see what he can do. :rolleyes:

"“We see the values, principals, experience and skills in John Kerry that citizens see in their fire fighters – service, sense of duty, commitment, courage and sacrifice,” said IAFF “General President Harold Schaitberger as he introduced the senator. “He wasn't sent to Vietnam to serve. He wanted to go to Vietnam and served two tours. He came home and embarked on a distinguished career in public service. In the United States Senate, he has compiled a 92 percent labor voting record and has been 100 percent on fire fighter issues.” " (thanks www.IAFF.org)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts