Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, i met a guy who does car club T-shirts and i thought it would be cool to have. Nothing big and fancy, just kind simple and to the point. Possible saying something like "Burning Rubber [on top arching up] Kicking Ass [bottom arching down] Est. 1964 [in the middle]" Any suggestions on maybe changing the saying? Thats just one he threw out to me. I have to have atleast 25 people before i can get them made up. They can be printed on Ash Grey, Black, or White T-Shirts. Any color you want {I thought that would be good if you want it to be the same color as your car...} Anyways, through out Ideas, and if i get good feedback then i'll get a list going. The shirts will be $15 shipped.

Junior

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
burnin rubber eating rice? I dunno, not a fan of profanity on shirts, but thats just me. Cool idea tho! :headbang:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I'll do it but can we keep the whole Kick Ass out of it...I do alot with little kids and they don't seem to appreciate that...lol. If not, i'll just wear it elsewhere. But i'm definitely in

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
haha I would like to see what they would look like, sounds like agood idea. I always say "I will push a Ford before I drive a Chevy" But I dont know,. :headbang:

Why not make some v6stangs or (mustang-Forums) .com shirts. I seen MW speedshop have hoodies now. :-?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
There's nothing wrong with chevy's....lol. I drive them all the time. Will be doing some major mods to one here in the near future. Already rebuilt a z71 and other assorted stuff...funny thing is the one ford i've had to work on required about 30 minutes of messing around to get working right lol.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i can understand the profanity...thats one he offered and i thought sounded good but i think we are going to have to nix the kicking ass part.

Here are three others i have thought about also

1) Burning Rubber , Eating Rice - Est. 1964
2) American Muscle, Mustang Style - Est. 1964
3) Running the Streets, Mustang Style -Est. 1964

thats just a mix of a few of the things he gave me. I really like the Est. 1964 thing. Can i get a Mod to make this a poll with those three options please? I am also putting this up on 3.8 and getting some of their feedback on the shirt. When i get a final slogan, then i'll take orders and post the option out on all the other mustang forums. It would be kinda cool to be out and see a stranger with one of these on.

As for the Mustang-forums.com thing, i though about that too, but it changes by the day and i think it would be too much work to get approval/sponsership b/c then i would have to be paying out to those guys or somehting weird like that.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm looks like #2 is going to be it...i really like that one too. I'll give it a few more days and then start making a list and getting the a prototype of what the font will be. :headbang:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Whuz up Junior!! You been over to see the new v8stangs.com board yet, not open officially, but it is up and working now...?? BTW, will probably take at least one of those shirts too, choice 2 is great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts