Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Brent said:
its called a off button. Turn it off before I go to sleep and turn it on in the morning. No disturbance during the night :D
You cheatin sak of.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
There goes my friday night dunk calls
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
250 Posts
look, get symantec. There is a reason everyone has illegal copies of it. If ever get attacked, it blocks it, logs the ip, and then I press the button that tells symantec to log it in their system. If a certain ip ever hits such and such score on their analysis thing, it launches and investigation and criminal suit. It's pretty tight. If you watch tech tv, you'll see the cases everyonce in awhile. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
its 3.8 they are trying to convert us by starting with the leader

·
Registered
46 Posts
DropTop_Stang said:
look, get symantec. There is a reason everyone has illegal copies of it. If ever get attacked, it blocks it, logs the ip, and then I press the button that tells symantec to log it in their system. If a certain ip ever hits such and such score on their analysis thing, it launches and investigation and criminal suit. It's pretty tight. If you watch tech tv, you'll see the cases everyonce in awhile. :twisted:

linux is much better and 10x more efficient, elite linux users are unstopable :) im semi-newb in linux ;/

·
Registered
145 Posts
232Menace said:
DropTop_Stang said:

linux is much better and 10x more efficient, elite linux users are unstopable :) im semi-newb in linux ;/
Linux < FreeBSD

;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts