·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
True story. #blame canada.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I still stop in every once in a while. It’s one of the better forums for sure. You were speaking of rc airplanes. We Flew them like crazy years ago. I used to belong to a local club that put on a great war bird show. They obtained a pyrotechnics license and were able to purchase lots of cool explosives. They would wire up and then dive bomb Full scale models of ships and mock historical battle sites then blow the crap out of it. Super cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
789 Posts
Just got done running my 1/14 scale Peterbilt with semi trailer loaded with Cants. I built Tamiya Grand Hauler, cutomized graphics, lights and sound, many small custom touches. Behind it I built the Tamiya flat bed trailer. Put lights on this too, then made the chain binders for the load and cut the Cants for the load. For non Timber workers, a Cant is huge timbers sold to smaller mills for resaw. Very expensive hobby and toys.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Hey guys!!!!!

I dropped off for a while, and honestly after this I'm probably going to forget to even check again. Pretty much dropped out of the car scene entirely after I graduated college and sold the Bullitt. Been adulting in the real world since. But hey, cars are still a normal thing to me since I've been working for Copart, I just tend to see them after they are wrecked haha. Will get another Mustang eventually. I still follow a bunch of people on instagram, so feel free to add me on there so I can keep seeing pictures. @Ajstolz

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Just got done running my 1/14 scale Peterbilt with semi trailer loaded with Cants. I built Tamiya Grand Hauler, cutomized graphics, lights and sound, many small custom touches. Behind it I built the Tamiya flat bed trailer. Put lights on this too, then made the chain binders for the load and cut the Cants for the load. For non Timber workers, a Cant is huge timbers sold to smaller mills for resaw. Very expensive hobby and toys.
i demand pics & vids

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
I'm still here...check in now and then. The new site format isn't great, IMHO.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts