Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where i live there are so many popping up and they are freaking nice for the most part. some are race ready others just have a sweet full exhuast and rims but they are everywhere.... WHY!?!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mustangs are the THEE most popular muscle cars ever built. 45 continuous years and counting. They're relatively inexpensive, easy to repair, hold their value, and there are tons of aftermarket parts to make them anything you want from mild to wild.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Everyone always jumps at the new model mustangs since the 1964 model came out. When that 64 came out they couldnt even keep them on the show room floor because people were picking them up with quickness. Your area must be full of Ford and Mustang enthusiast. Ford is doing a great job of putting great product out on the market at an affordable price. I think the Challenger and the Camaro are a little over priced unless you buy it from a dealership that is about to return product do to lack of sales. Dealerships are also upgrading their Mustangs with wheels and exhaust to give buyers another tempting reason to buy a new Mustang

·
Registered
49 Posts
They are inexpensive in relation to a lot of other performance cars like them, and like already said there are tons of aftermarket parts so you can start with an inexpensive car and make it look even better, and still not break the bank.

Haha it was obviously a lopsided in the price but I saw someone say here on YA that you can replace the whole cooling system on a Mustang for the same price as a radiator cap of a BMW. That's not true, but the basic point is that Mustang parts are easy to find and easy to pay for.

·
Registered
41 Posts
2010 Ford Mustang | Official Site of the Ford Mustang ...
New Interior Design. Shelby Mustang GT 500. The symbol of “care free”. 4.6-liter SOHC V8 Engine. Glass Roof. Smooth, Soft-Touch, One-Piece Instrument Panel. Ford SYNC® ... Reverse Camera System. Ambient Lighting. See All Mustang Features ..... 15: Do not drive while distracted. 16: Get full warranty details at ...
www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/

·
Registered
41 Posts
People like them, they're nice cars. I'd have a 2010 myself if I weren't buried in debt. Car and Driver tested a Mustang GT against the Challenger and Camaro, and surprise, Mustang took first place, even though it's just a little bit slower than the Camaro. Basically the Mustang is more user friendly and easier to live with. And, it responds very well to simple modifications.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Because of the LOOK and the availability, they have been in production since 1964.5 and never been out since then. None of the others can say that, GM is bankrupt, Chrysler to. LONG LASTING, mine has 249,000 miles and still going stronger than ever, the BEST NEVER REST!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'll tell you exactly why...its because your rich and you live in a nice rich neighborhood and people in your area can afford cars like that. I drive a mustang but myself am surrounded by fart bag civics...do i enjoy blowing them off the road...DAYUM RIGHT!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Idk where I live I have only seen one 2010 Mustang and it was a V6, but for some reason I am seeing a million new Camaros and Challengers and the 2005-2009 Mustang.

·
Registered
30 Posts
because Ford makes the best running vehicles on the planet........ ive been driving Fords for 35 years and Ford means first on race day

·
Registered
44 Posts
because they are popular and pack huge grunt. vroooom vroom

you should soup up ur car and challenge them for a pinkslip race, a circuit. those cars are'nt good on circuits.

·
Registered
36 Posts
1 answer.

try to find an american made muscle car for that price. (cant be done).
we have a saleen #18 here now at my work....great cars. great price.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts