Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1994 Ford Mustang GT 5.0. I installed a new water pump and thermostat cause the water pump was leaking. It started to over heat a week later so thats when i just changed the thermostat. There are no leaks I beleive I have all the air out of the system. Im not sure what else it can be besides the radiator now. All of these parts are original. I have 109*** miles on the car. I just got the car not too long ago. It blows cold air when its turned on and hot air when its on. Any ideas?

·
Registered
42 Posts
when it over heats can you smell antifreeze? if all other ideas are debunked you may possibly be looking at replacing a head gasket, you maybe be having a small leak into your exhaust through the head, check for white smoke out of you exhaust, if there is any white smoke, go buy a new headgasket and put it on cause thats your problem

·
Registered
35 Posts
cause you (or somebody) rode the pony a bit to hard laddy ...please explain "It blows cold air when its turned on and hot air when its on"??? ...that is just wierd!!! I run a 460 ci big block cause i like the power...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts