Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was driving down the road today when I saw what would have been an ok looking S197 Mustang, if it weren't for the ridiculous graphics and the huge ricey wing. Why? What compels people to demean a car like this? Do they really think that looks tough? It's so stupid looking. Stuff like this- what possesses people to do this to their car?

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wnt2gofst said:
Cause they are retarded. Maybe you missed the thread about Lambo doors combined with the Cobra R wing. :)
Lambo doors are even worse because of the possibility of mechanical problems. Nothing worse than a saggy Lambo door...

·
Pete Jones
781 Posts
JetWolf said:
saw this poor, poor pony heading down the road a little while ago. The spoiler was so cheap it bounced around EVERYWHERE!
Also check out the camaro's spoiler.. i laughed so hard i teared up!
That wing on the camaro reminds me of The King from the movie Cars lol

·
Registered
991 Posts
+50 HP. I was thinking about building one out of plywood and gluing (?) it to my Honda so I get that extra downforce on the rear wheels.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Forgot I had these little gems in the phone... Sonata I couldn't stop laughing at, and I was even driving my Honda at the time.. The 240sx has Honda and Toyota emblems hanging from it's bumpers... Guy who owns it goes to school with me. Walking out of class one day... "hey, cool custom rear glass!" I guess someone took offense to his 16 second car hanging the emblems of it's competitors de rice.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
Crap You know i wish I had the pics of the mustang I seen while on leave, V6 with body kit. SVT emblems. Fog lights hid behind the bumper all kinds of wrong way. Maybe I do on my Face book still..checking......

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

HAHA I still had them..and one of a great Camaro. LOL

The fog lights where inside the bottom of the front bumper sitting half crooked. In the middle of the hood a Pony emblem was glued on. Dig the stick on vents as well. I parked right off to the left of it. They was leaving just before me. Guy and girl was looking at my car.

·
A.K.A. Baby-D!
1,871 Posts
wnt2gofst said:
Crap You know i wish I had the pics of the mustang I seen while on leave, V6 with body kit. SVT emblems. Fog lights hid behind the bumper all kinds of wrong way. Maybe I do on my Face book still..checking......

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

HAHA I still had them..and one of a great Camaro. LOL

The fog lights where inside the bottom of the front bumper sitting half crooked. In the middle of the hood a Pony emblem was glued on. Dig the stick on vents as well. I parked right off to the left of it. They was leaving just before me. Guy and girl was looking at my car.
Those have to be the most hideous looking cars I've ever seen

1 - 20 of 39 Posts