Mustang Evolution Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

· Registered
3,466 Posts
if you aren't putting down serious power there is no need too. The 7.5 can take a beating.
There is a very good reason to do it. Infact the very same reason you joined this forum. We upgrade our mustangs so they perform better, look better, and are more reliable. I dont believe anyone on this forum, or any other should tell someone not to upgrade.

Is it needed? Maybe not, however neither is anything you have done to your car, but that didnt stop you did it? Its an upgrade, improving on the car. For this reason it is suggested, and rightfully so.

· Registered
2,825 Posts
I think what they're trying to say is that an 8.8 rear blows the 7.5 rear away. Which is true performance wise. But it all depends on money, and preference. Lets leave it at that and start a new argument elsewhere, this ones gone rather bland

· Registered
442 Posts
Sounds good Sam atleast you also understood what my point once something I couldn't get across to them

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

And be careful when you say performance wise cuz the 8.8 doesn't really add to performance it just adds to reliability

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.