Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a guy at ClubRSX.com:

Car Wash Ate My Hatch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

took my RSX-S to a car wash near me with a good reputation for cleaning...

in a hurry, had a meeting with potential client, wanted the car to be clean

pull up- get out- pay- wait for car at exit

pulls up

THE HATCH IS FOLDED UP FROM THE CAR ABOUT 5 INCHES, THE WIPER ARM IS GONE, AND THE HATCH GLASS IS BUSTED IN A MILLION PIECES ALL OVER THE BACK SEAT AND LINER.

not to mention there was water all over

i'll go take some pics

CAN YOU FREAKING BELIEVE THIS???!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the pics:

www.jabustamante.com/rsxforsalebyowner/glowashdamage/01.jpg
www.jabustamante.com/rsxforsalebyowner/glowashdamage/02.jpg
www.jabustamante.com/rsxforsalebyowner/glowashdamage/03.jpg
www.jabustamante.com/rsxforsalebyowner/glowashdamage/04.jpg
www.jabustamante.com/rsxforsalebyowner/glowashdamage/back.jpg

:oops:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Seen a TransAm GTA circa 1990 get smashed from a carwash. Something malfunctioned in the thing and the brushes came down on the top and pushed it down to the seats. Car was a total loss :(

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
a girl i know was just drivin down the street in a brand new grand am that she got like 2 weeks prior, while driving her back window crashed in just like that one, it might not have been the carwash it could have been just stress on the window like the girl i saw's car. Anyways that would still suck and id blame the carwash lol

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Sudden temperature changes, like hot water on cold glass, can cause stuff like that sometimes, I have seen windows break in cars from just sitting in the sun and getting too hot with the windows rolled up in the sun. Boom, there goes a windshield or back glass, its not something that happens a lot, but it does happen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts