1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
they never get any decent people

·
Registered
567 Posts
I think the superbowl is now a show for people who's career is done and they want to sell out and get some publicity.

BTW I have a huuuuge HQ pic of that janet jackson tit shot.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
any ideas as why he ripped her bra off anyways? you can clearly see through tivo that it was intentional.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
i hate MTV superbowl halftime shows. they suck. they need a techno DJ up there mixing and give all the people in the audience glow sticks. that would be a cool halftime show :headbang:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Monkey said:
i hate MTV superbowl halftime shows. they suck. they need a techno DJ up there mixing and give all the people in the audience glow sticks. that would be a cool halftime show :headbang:

not for football fans.

MTV won't be doing anymore halftime shows anyways (thk god) :D

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
a good aerosmith then w/o the damn pop bands. or the Michael Jackson performance was pretty awesome a few years ago. i just wish this whole pop trend would die

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
at least the boy bands are dead...

now if only the mini divas would give up...

and all the wack commercial rappers...

like chingy... got i hate chingy

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I would not mind if the East Coast Rappers and the West Coast Rappers would have one giant free for all and we could have mutual assured distruction all we would have to do is find a place in the southwest that nobody lives and give them any weapon they choosed.

But for the love of GOD keep all the booty shaking babes safe and far away!!!

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH :D :D :D :D ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts