Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
an 11 or maybe even an 11.5 will work if you remove your quad shock, its all about the backspacing, it may require fenders to be rolled if you really push the limits.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what aabout the front. i figured 10" in the rear. any draw backs to taking off the quad shock?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Run some 8s 8.5s in the front.

Removing the quad shock would prolly give you some play in the rear end if I had to guess, it's not really a shock, more like a stabilizer.

·
Banned
126 Posts
You can put 315 in 10.5 with no problem

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Those wheel haves nice look

·
Banned
699 Posts
So ya'll figure that with those wheels i can put a 315 on the back of my 94 gt (dont wanna remove the quad shock that thing helps hook up like crazy)? Or do i have to remove the quad shock to do it? Ill post off set and what not because i have to "special order" the rims and tires and there not returnable once shipped to me. I really want over 300 wide so if i can get 305 im happy if 315 ill be extatic!

·
Banned
699 Posts
Hears all the stats threw the size run of available boss 338 rims (the pics i posted) included off sets bolt pattrens etc pls take a look and tell me what u think

Attachments

·
Banned
699 Posts
Tire choices would be 305/30r18 or 315/30r18 or (only if i have to to get the 315 wide) 315/25r18 what do ya'll think will wor or r we still talkin to go down into the 200s i REALLY dont want to but if i aint got a choice i aint got a choice.

·
Registered
903 Posts
can I ask why the 18s? highly consider looking at a 17 simply for the cost of replacing tires when the times will come. Just my .02

and those wheels are bea UTIFUL!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just ordered the ARE black torque thrusts for my 96 Cobra, i went 17x9 +24mm and 17x10.5 +28 i'm fitting the 245/45/17 and 275/40/17 ,, your'e absolutely right Topless, much more economical and availible.

@Hawk, Have you seen the tires availble in the sizes you list? and the recomended rim sizes? BIG BUCKS! i'm really curious to see how that works out for you as for getting them under the car without modifying or how much and what you have to modify.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts