Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a wierd noise coming (i think) the rear of the motor. its kinda like a thumping with a sqeek every once and a while. its a 2003 5 speed with 16000 mile. got any suggestions???? :-? i might have to take it to ford and have warrenty work done. that means ill have to take off headrs, exhaust etc. :oops: :oops: :oops: im kinda bumed i hope its like the h pipe shaking. :(

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Changing exhaust systems shouldn't effect your warranty, it will only void the warranty on the exhaust system, which you have taken off and aren't using anyhow. The aftermarket stuff you have added wouldn't be covered by Ford naturally. If you had the exhaust system put on at a muffler shop go there and have them check things out and see if any of that could cause your noise. If not you shouldn't have to remove it to go to Ford. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did the whole exhaust myself. i got 4 lifts so taking it off this weekend would be no problem. but now its doing something else.

now when idoling it loping real bad. like it has a cam and it wants to die out. :oops: got any suggestions??? i was thinking bad gas? i changed the plugs. helped a little.

now there is no whine/ sqeek or knock

1 - 4 of 4 Posts