Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
How the hell is that possible? Way too much speed and a curb i guess...that's messed up

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
You need a shot from behind. It was more than likely a teenage guy by where the seat is positioned...but it looks like he came from behind where it's facing now. Somehow hit the curb, avoiding something or being stupid, caught air, bounced off the pole and the truck and landed on top. It definitely caught air in front of the Sorento somehow...cause it ripped the hood that direction...but god he must have been moving.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
That's the best looking Kia I've seen in a while though... lol

·
Registered
574 Posts
I still don't see how it's possible. Unless he was coming in the direction the SUV is facing. And was sliding sideways. And hit the concrete pole in the door. And the rear end sort of flung out and up onto the hood of the SUV.

Imagine coming out and seeing a car parked ontop of your SUV though. That guy must be pissed. :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
It was a Kia, the Stang deserves to be on top of it lol.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i believe him to had been going the same direction he is facing. he probably ended up swerving left due to some circumstance and hitting the curb and immediately hitting the right side of his car on the pole while the rear wheels hit the curb, bouncing it up in the air and landing on the SUV.

WhiteStang99 said:
I wanna cry. that hurts to look at. Such a pretty mustang...
bah it's just a v6. :)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I missed the pics that went with this old thread and don't have any for the incident I recently witnessed, but I took my mom for a doc's appointment to the local hosiptal at a clinic, and a lady had been trying to park her medium sized olds when she hit the gas instead of the brake, hit the curb and parked it on the hood of one of those Mercury Taurus type things, lol, real odd looking.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts