Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL sorry but she came out last night as I was waxing the bottom of my hood. She told me she a new respect for how screwed up I am. Maybe she is right.

·
Registered
366 Posts
LOL sorry but she came out last night as I was waxing the bottom of my hood. She told me she a new respect for how screwed up I am. Maybe she is right.
<Seriously laughing out loud> I read your thread/post to my husband, his comment was, "S***! You mean there's two of you? I feel for her!

And then said something under his breath like "Bet he smiles (mumbling) thinking about her and not (mumbling) his car. I just cracked up. Your wife sounds like my husband!!!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Get her to join you, makes it go quicker. Wife and I have worked a system out

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am afraid if she starts to like it she will want to drive it. I just can't have that. I know it sounds silly but I love this car. I put 290k on a 1990 Ranger that I drove for 9 years while she was staying at home with the kids and working on her masters degree. We could only have one nice vehicle. She liked the Explores so I bought them and traded in every few years to make sure she had a good vehicle for her and the kids. Well she graduated and got a good job so it was finally my turn. I have wanted this style of Mustang since they came out in 05. When the 5.0 came back that was the straw so to speak. Sorry for the short story I just can't get enough of this car.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Lmao I read wife caught me and was like OH **** lmao haha haha thought you were telling us something else

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
HK_FTW said:
I am afraid if she starts to like it she will want to drive it. I just can't have that. I know it sounds silly but I love this car. I put 290k on a 1990 Ranger that I drove for 9 years while she was staying at home with the kids and working on her masters degree. We could only have one nice vehicle. She liked the Explores so I bought them and traded in every few years to make sure she had a good vehicle for her and the kids. Well she graduated and got a good job so it was finally my turn. I have wanted this style of Mustang since they came out in 05. When the 5.0 came back that was the straw so to speak. Sorry for the short story I just can't get enough of this car.
Lol I understand. Just get her scared of the car. I had to force my wife to drive mine once, she never wants to again

·
Registered
598 Posts
:lmao:

Lol I understand. Just get her scared of the car. I had to force my wife to drive mine once, she never wants to again
Be careful, it might backfire. My wife has driven the Mustang occasionally ever since the test drive. It's turning her into a gear head...of course that means MY cunning plan is working--there is almost no resistance to the shopping list for the car. :headbang:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
claudermilk said:
:lmao:

Be careful, it might backfire. My wife has driven the Mustang occasionally ever since the test drive. It's turning her into a gear head...of course that means MY cunning plan is working--there is almost no resistance to the shopping list for the car. :headbang:
She has her gt to drive. No issues with wanting to drive mine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts