Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
You can buy me a wife like yours who buys you mustang mods. Lmao
lmao i second this my girlfriend just snickers at me when i talk about anything to do with my car :(

·
Registered
341 Posts
My wife just rolls her eyes and says now what are you doing to the mustang. She just doesn't understand!
haha exactly she just rolls her eyes and no one in my whole family seems to understand they just snicker just my dad seems to understand probably because hes owned quite a few mustangs and Z28s in his day

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
My wife looks at me and usually says " Why does the mustang need to be faster? Isn't it fast enough already "

My reply is, its never fast enough! Lmao

·
Registered
341 Posts
My wife looks at me and usually says " Why does the mustang need to be faster? Isn't it fast enough already "

My reply is, its never fast enough! Lmao
lmao very true!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
+10 mine hates when I spend money on the stang, so when I do, I compensate and bring home some flowers, than I say honey make sure you check for boxes the next week, she rolls her eyes but can't be mad, 20$ flowers save my ass many times hahaha

·
Registered
566 Posts
+10 mine hates when I spend money on the stang, so when I do, I compensate and bring home some flowers, than I say honey make sure you check for boxes the next week, she rolls her eyes but can't be mad, 20$ flowers save my ass many times hahaha
Haha my ex is to buy me stuff all the time just to have me stop talking about it

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
A new girlfriend, twice as many parts, just don't get caught.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts