Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, We have all the Wild Rides battle boxes in stock, ready for immediate delivery. We ship them for no additional charge via UPS ground. If you have a Mustang you should have these installed. Check out the link to our site.

We have the S-box and subframe connectors in stock as well. Let me know what you need and I will get you the best price I can. Let me know how I can help, Thanks, AP

Wild Rides Products

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
I'll be ordering an upper and lower set in a couple months for the 81 project. :good:

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
BB 460 punched out somewhere over 500 cubes with a T56...Basically a nice street cruiser clean enough to take to a car show, and strong enough to take to the track and run 10's...Key is to keep it out of the 9s as I don't want to tech for the 9s. :) I'm going to get the 460 running in stock form first to get the car up and running...then as the funds allow it will see some John Kaase P-51 heads, diamond 25cc pistons, Holley 1150 carb, custom ground cam, and 523 or so cubes.

I'm currently building my parts list to order from y'all at different times over the next several months. Trying to nail down what I want to run suspension, brake , and fuel system wise right now.

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
On a related note, I was looking at the wild rides stuff, would the "Wild Rides S-Box Upper Arm Mounting Point Replacement for 79-04 Mustangs" replace the need to install the upper battle box? Or is it something that can be done in addition to the upper battle box?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello, There is not a need for upper torwaue boxes. The S-Box replaces the whole section. I have included a link to guy who bought the S-Box from us and did the whole install. Its a great article. Please let me know if you have any further questions, Thanks, AP

Wild Rides S-Box Installation - By Mike Martinelli, aka n20capri

1 - 6 of 6 Posts