Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, We are doing a special on Wild Rides full length subframe connectors for the remainder of this month. We are taking an additional $10 off there already low prices and still shipping them to your door for free. They are a great piece and something everyone should add to their car if they haven't already. You also get the $10 off for being a forum customer. Just enter "wild rides" as the discount code and the $20 will come off your order. Please let me know how we can help. Thanks, AP

Wild Rides Subframe Connectors

·
Registered
214 Posts
what are the benefits to subframe connectors and how much am i looking to spend on install? i have a 03 gt

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
It will be about 200-300 to install them. THe benefit is they tie your car together. Being a unibody car, you have a frame in the front, a frame in the back, and in the middle there is no frame...just the body of the car. The subframes weld on to the front and rear frames basically making them into a single full length frame. The car will feel more solid and some of the squeks and rattles will go away.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Couldn't have said it better myself. Put them on and you will notice a huge difference in the way your car feels. Thanks purevenom for the explanation, J

1 - 4 of 4 Posts