Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1966 Mustang I have been rebuilidng, recently I have stopped work on it, it has just become to overwhelming. But anyways I have a 1967 Mustang it is in better condition than the Mustang I have now, What I was wondering is, will me Inline 6 out of my 1966 Mustang fit in the 1967, the 1967 was orginal Inline 6,will the back seat from my 1966 fit, and will the other parts on the car transfer over??

·
Registered
49 Posts
From 1966 to 1967, Ford significantly retooled the Mustang.
However, many of the engines and drive lines remained the same and you should have no problems swapping the engine over.

·
Registered
35 Posts
short and simple NO.64-66 will enter change 67-68 will enter change 66 will not interchange with a 67 cause the 67 are bigger and the parts are bg and heavy duty

·
Registered
33 Posts
Since you have both of them side by side you would be able to tell us what interchanges. The bodys on both are different but mechanically they should be the same.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi there. I know that my post here is too late and I do apologize for that. I'm interested at the topic here. Actually, this was also the question that bothers my mind way back before. Based on what I've researched, the 1966 and 1967 Ford Mustang car parts are also the same. The only thing that differs on it was its engine. You can also ask the Ford dealer near your place for more info. thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts