Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this might a stupid question but, I was wondering if the stock 2013 hids will fit in my 2012 GT and I ask because I know the are some slight difference between the 2013 and the 2012

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
64 Posts
There is a thread from yesterday about this

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

My ad this was tai lights

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
claudermilk said:
There is an OEM HID option for 2012's. Not sure how close they look to the '13 but it's something to look at.
Looks are completely different.. I have factory HIDs on my '11... Regardless of what you use if you are upgrading to HID there will be other parts you need..

·
Registered
130 Posts
You would need the housings, bulbs and ballasts. As well as a) and adapter to got from the halogen wiring to the ballast wiring, or b) splice. Why not just add an HID kit to you 12 housings? Mine look awesome, and it's a standard H13 HID bulb and ballast set, so it's plug and play.... Clicky click, and call me at that number MON and TUES 10:30-8, WED-FRI 8-8 and SAT and SUN 11-6. I hook up all ME members. HID Unlimited Altamonte - Altamonte Springs, FL - Automotive Customizing, Car Parts & Accessories | Facebook

1 - 20 of 40 Posts