Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Would you prefer a girl to have a BIG Butt or BIG Tits?

• BIG BUTT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BIG TITS

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if it matter if the rear delete is for a GT or Saleen, aren't they all the same. They are selling a delete kit on ebay, but it says that it is for a 2003 GT or Cobra. I was just wondering if it would fit my 2003 V6 Mustang? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yes they are the same...

HOOTERS BABY! :headbang:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Big butts are good for say...... 23 years....... after that it all turns to cottage cheese thighs. :no:

Boobs always look good.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Laser02 said:
Big butts are good for say...... 23 years....... after that it all turns to cottage cheese thighs. :no:

Boobs always look good.

Dude when natural Big boob babes get 60 and they droop to the belly button like tired banana's you will know the meaning of AAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
301 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Laser02 said:

Boobs always look good.

Dude when natural Big boob babes get 60 and they droop to the belly button like tired banana's you will know the meaning of AAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
And when big butts turn 60....the get bigger and bigger and bigger.....

Anyway, just trade it in for a newer model before they turn 60, and there will be no problems :mrgreen: ;)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Danger Dude said:
And I'd still take that over nasty, boney, cellulose, vein-popping 60 year old thighs any day. :no:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Simple explanenation......be gay......but its wrong :no:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
uh klam :wtf:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts